CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Yesterday was abit strange...
Zzzz...
Didn't expect both to come but nvm both of they came..
Lols..


The tattoo session frm 2 become 4 lols..
Wei nan still blame me..
But anyway still carry on all the way to 8plus..
My chest still aching..

Oh ppl... yesterday i did something really stupid..
Both of the gals when home...
Xinyi want go home study if i nt wrong when i call her, she is watching tv.. So hardworking eh...
Another gal went home cause of family problems..

Left with me.. kinda lonely..
But anyways thanks to wei nan to fulfilled with stupid thoughts..
Chester was cutting his hair inside the shop..
he look kinda of young now...
i was a bit bored so carried wei nan baby to play awhile..
then ask wei nan help me pierce my septum..
Which i have no idea why he will help me..


So i got a free septum piercing
Zzz..
Nt pain at all..
just that u are full of emotion went it go through..
U can hear the bone sound...



Anways that all for the update..
today didnt went school again...
trm mye starts..
So must study last min now..
Byeeee.......

No comments:

Post a Comment