CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Suddenly feel like saying this ..


Do I remind you of the pain
that he put you through?
Is that the reason i'm to blame
before i do it?
Is it because he treated you badly,
Protecting yourself from somebody else
I'm not who's hurting you,girl...
I will never do that..

I'll do anything to prove i love you
Baby girl,but refuse to pay for something i didn't do
I love you,girl,but i refuse to stay
Paying for his mistakes....





I'm still sitting at home since this morning,
Thinking what i really did wrong...
I'm Selfish??





Going out soon...
around 6 plus i think....
Today i going get drunk again...
Partying is only way to forget her..
And Guys Soccer Betting is a waste of time, In the end u still will lose

No comments:

Post a Comment