CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Seriously I getting very stressful..
O-level Chinese in 1/6/2009..
Is like only a week more, but i havent prepare yet...
I almost Got Back all my results:
Math:50
English:51
Chinese:Fail
Lit&Ss:50
Bio:50
Dnt:I think i Going to fail As 70% is from folio that i just lost it..
Combine Science:Getting Trm..


7Subjects
2Fail Currently..
4Boarder line..
1Havent get bak..


How Am I Going to Tell My Parents:(
???Confused..

I think i nt going out for some time.. Or nt parent sure nag..
Dont have things to shoot them back..





She is going to Clubbing for her first time...Zzz.
I scare she get taken advantage by other boys..
But she going with her group of friend so i ps to tag along..
Hope her friends look after her...
Keeping a eye on her just incase:) If can see her la... IF not then too bad

No comments:

Post a Comment