CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Just hit home..
Cc again..
Hahahs...

Went zoom after exams..
Play until around 3and went to gym until around 4
Then play at devest for awhile then cc...


Trm there's no school.. Marking Day
Woww..
But happy moments always end fast...
Results coming back on wednesday when things really get very bad for me..
My math teacher told me that only 3person pass math..
It's So pathetic..
I'm worried..
Math as my most confident subject to pass..
Now hanging on the thread...
I dont even dare think about other subjects, i think i really need to stop slacking..


Recently i getting very impatient and aggressive to somethings..
Hope that it will end soon...

Trm going out to vivo, i think...
Catch the movie fireball with hee kent and hopefully some other ppl...
Thats all for now...



Party at st james.. Party for above 16..
Intersted Just link to hee kent and tell him...
Byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment