CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yesterday went to sheesha again..
With Around 12 person...
Didnt take pictures... Cause there was very hot..
Dont Really have the mood...
Went home at 11 something...
As i was tired and today i need wake up early for the cementry thing..
Halim and weifeng went to cine to watch movie i think..
Sorry bro.. didnt mean to ps u all..

Today woke up at 930..
Then broad a bus that my parent booked..
Went pray here and pray there...

Reach home around 4.. then bath and went out to meet cousins..
Then lan till now.. and cab home..

I need to settle down and study..
But i dont know why i just cant..
That is very sad... I lagging very far behind..
Trm i think my parents will be called up as my hw didnt pass up for 1month.. and if my test fail
.. my teachers will be meeting my parents..
I'm quite stress out...
Anyway still trying to get over it..
Waiting for the weekends.. going tpy to celebrate somebodys birthdae...Maybe gt gals there.. lols kidding..





19April
About birthday...
Somebody's birthday happens to be today...
Wishing all her wishes to come through..
And may luck be with her...
Still owe her presents which she dont wan to accept..
Which i dont know why..

No comments:

Post a Comment