CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Should be heading to queensway for septum..
But wei nan say the boss is there,,
So it will be 60.. So either go there later when the boss is not there...
Or on sunday barh..



Zzzz meeting on 730...
Tonight going to xinyi house to drink..
I have no night events later..
So..
Just drinking only so..


trm going vivo celebrate wei shen birthday..
so tonight if i nt too drunk..
i will be going home..
If drunk then slepp at xinyi house...

trm she say she going to vivo also..
So..
yups,,, Why i keeping seeing her..
Lols..



Finals Coming..



Like I really want you
I think I need you
Maybe I miss you
I’m thinking of you




Hahas i just reach home...
hahahs it is abt 1plus..
Went to meet halim..
Since so long nver see him alr..

Then went o ah hwi house..
headed to holland to meet all my brothers..
plan with them abt trm vivo things...
Must dress formal as the b'day boy wish..

so after that cab to tpy..
meet up with ah hwi they all..
Actually i dont wan to go xinyi house de..
cause i was tired..
then halim wanted to go so..
i called xinyi but she nt going home..
Didnt put too much hope on that..


So left at 11 plus..
went to holland for coffee at coffeebean..
i getting my life bak.. at last..
Night life is coming bak..
All thanks to halim..
I returning to my normal self..

Then cab home..
Trm night meeting halim, going to ton at cine..
So live to the max and play to the max...
Fuck the real love la horr...




You must be a comedian,
this must be your stand up routine,
Girl i can't take you serious,
Did you think you were getting off... that easy,
When your body's calling me, like a moth to the flame
And i can tell that you're wanting me, and shorty i feel the same
So you ain't going nowhere

No comments:

Post a Comment