CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I just woke up..
Now i am blogging again..
OH yesterday was quite a fun night...
went to settle tai ji at commonwealth... I was a bit in bad mood...
Actually i went to sleep alr..
Then Jarrette call me..
So i went down lor..


Zzz..
reach there..
around few minutes... the police came..
Zzz
i was smoking leh.
So the police ask my age then i say 19..
Lols..
I was super gl yesterday...
I even smoke another cigg at the police face..


then went home..
Later 1245..
We are going again to their school and settle..
So maybe later will be chaos again..
I think around 20plus to 30going down...
If nt wrong...


Nah..
Oh ya i didnt went school today..
And my parents allow..
Wowowowow.. so as the whole next week

No comments:

Post a Comment