CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today i nt in school...
Dont know whether gt ppl miss me mah:x
Lols...

Woke up at around 5am plus..
Look at the soccer results..
I lost 150Dollars la..

Zzz..
Nightmare the whole day..
My money pls come bak..
Hahhas..


Nahs.. Nvm barh..
I study from 12noon till around 3pm..
Almost done with mine phyics only left with few chapters
Trm will finish it up then go on to chem(Which i will Die)

Anyway went to library meet up with some brothers.. and went to tiong..
I alr like planning this sat..
Arrwww...
Mye is on next week and i'm studying now...
Wish is nt too late...


It has been months since i went to devest..
Nver see her for quite long lo..
But nvm, just see lor....



Trm nt going school again..
I will be home alone again...
My cigg has finished le..
Trm need to buy again..



Pls dont smoke if u are nt a smoker: Or else u Will BE SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYyy



Trm uploading some pictures that xinyi took during bio class...
Zzzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment