CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wake up today around 11plus..
I think the only days i can really sleep is weekend lahh..
But sure gt things force me to wake up earlier lah..
Planned to sleep till around 2..


Nahh...
Went to Bukit timah today...
Meet with my cousins...
Hahahs..


Went to irc to play lan and pool from 1 to 6 lahhh.
Time fly la...
Then went mac to eat...

Thn reach home which suddenly i become emo again..
recently i have alot of thinking going inside my brain...
Really wan to play only..
until i settle with that thinking..

Going crazy soon...
Meeting halim next sat..
Most of time, should be going to cine or disco...
At last get to meet him....


Sunday will be the tattoo again..
I thinking of peircing septum this week...
Wishing weekend come soon..
Wish that she win the coming match..
She putting alot of effort..
So pls god dont make her effort wasted....

No comments:

Post a Comment