CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

As usual went school today..
Was super tired..
First period alr, phone confiscated,

Zzzz....
Then Dnt teacher call mine parents...
Haiszz..
Boring shitt...


I dont care..
Went home straight after school..
Napped..
Then my parents talk to me..


I have no idea...
I suddenly lose my goals...
No more aim...
Aimless life..
I wish can recover it soon...
Reason for being like this: Lets keep it a secret,


Then sit infront of tv till now...
Trm going out with xinyi they all...


Thats all la...
Dont feel like blogging..

Today the meeting not at holland..
I meeting them at tiong bahru...
later...




OH reach tiong at 8 plus..
Went to smoking corner..
After 5days of nt smoking any cigg..
I smoked again..
Zzz.. cutting down..
But still nid it.. so stress recently..

Then wei shen come down to find me.. with one which i no idea wat's her name..
(but kinda pretty)
Still!!! nt interested...

Then went up to cinema. then find haoran and ming zhou...
With acs gal and gan eng seng gal..
ACS nt a schooll....
it represent Siao..

ACS gal cute but ah lian..
Same thing still nt interested..
Slack while at arcade then go smoking corner again..
Slack there till 10 then go hm..

CIGG. i smoke today.. Is 7sticks...
Zzz kinda alot..
i go out for 2 hrs only la..

Return hm then my bro say my parent talking abt me..
I dont care either...

Then went play basketball till 12..
then went hm bath..
nw blogging..

Final decesion getting inked trm..
1.30pm..

Then sheesha...
At last can relax myself and think abt anything...

I just dont feel like studying no more..
There aint goals

No comments:

Post a Comment