CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

In the end today didnt go schooll..
Went to devest play basketball from 7plus to 9 plus..

Then go jacky house
Watch dragonball at his house..
then return hm at 12plus then bath, change...
Go to watch her match....
Almost win lahhhhh...
Arh....
23-25 leh...


Be4 i enter the school..
a guy bang on me... i look at him then i go into the school and watch her match...
after the match when i come out..
Around 10guys come find then call me go to the blocks,,,
Then went to the blocks..

I 1 person then they call 10..
Their wrong still..
Get slapped on the face and hit...
Get bao la..

I was serious damn angry.. And i was holding i green tea can which is torn into a sharp edges...
i Feel like slashing him lah...
When he hit me on the face..
Cb'kia but cant do it lah...
Behind the people was holding a knife and umbrealla...
If slash i sure die or go boy home...
I cant.. nt that i scare to die or go in..
If like that, hw the hell i see her anymore...


Arhhh,,,,
369 ginnan head leh... Hw can like me...
I think i damn disgrace...........
Gt nothing to say abt myself...
Total disappointment in myself...
Now wei le her, Dont dare choing anymore...


Last time dare to choing and die.. Cause i think my life is alr over..
I alr play and enjoy my life..
That why i gt the guts..
My now i found my goal, nt scare to die, but scare nt to see her again..

No comments:

Post a Comment