CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

As expected went school today...
Cab to school again..
Zzz..

Timetable change...
Trm got 9periods of math lah...
Wtf...

Bleah but nvm i not going school
but also cant stay at home..
Cause my parent say i always pon.. but i not pon la..
i so guai..
I nver go school because of 'reasonss',,,,'

Because of the 'reason'....
I dont care wat punishment i get..
Trm if i go school.. then i cannot go attend my 'reasons'
But my parents dont let me dont go school..

So i just need to pon school then attend the 'reason'
If school call my parent i die lor..
Sure teo provision...

wei le the 'reasons' i dont care abt anything else then her..
Is so strange and stupid...
But i m stupid So nvm..

Went to Queensway...
Get a pair of basketball shoe. that cost 139dollars...
Then went play..
Hahahs just finish...

Haiss I think she is forced by me to message.. So i dont wanna message anymore...
Is just no point if she doesn't really wan message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment