CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Woke up late today, so late for school also..
Form teacher text me, but i still took my own sweet time..
Went to clementi interchange around 8am, and bought breakfast,
eat at raynee's blog and smoke too... Heehehehs quality time..

Went school, sleep, skip class, and smoke..
Went to areana to play pool..
Lols.. till around 7plus..
Cabbed home..
Going with brothers and friends to study at jurong east library this whole weekend..
Jesmond having his N levels, so promise him that i will tutor him..
Actually i suck in studies also..
Zzz...
Nt attending this coming event at st james.
Jesmond have N until wednesday..
So... I think i will be happier studying with them then go clubbing and see something i dont feel like seeing..




You're delusional..
You're delusional..
I'm losing my mind..
WhooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment