CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Today was quite a tiring day..
Last friday chalet, was fun and i got wasted..
Finding that freaking area was tiring..
We took cab 3times then we found that chalet..
With midnight charge..
We bought Chivas and vodka..
Mc and me finish it within like like 15mins..
Then we went in to drink from the tower.
After that i cant remember a thing..
Waking up with quite a serious cut at my nose and hands..
My head was swollen too..
Zzz..
I'm now disfigured.. Must wear spects to cover my injuries..
I think i wont be going out with girls for couple of weeks...
Went play soccer today at aye,
Later on meet up with jesmond and others to play pool at rc..
Bus-ed to Je library, walk one round then.. bus-ed home..
Went to cut my long long tail.. Zzz..
Haiss.. Nvm O level coming.. Must cut.. I did what i promised my teachers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment