CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 29, 2010

We’ve run out of words we’ve run out of time
We’ve run out of reasons really why we together
We both know it’s over baby bottom line
It’s best we don’t even talk at all
Cause I’m not coming back I’m closing the door
I used to be trippin’ over missin’ you but I’m not any more
I got the picture phone but baby your picture’s gone
Couldn’t stand to see your smile every time you dialed
Cause it’s over
Girl you know it’s over this time
So when you call I’m pressin’ seven
Don’t wanna hear your messages messages
I’m tryna erase you from my mind..

I always been a mistake, from the day it starts..
It shouldnt end this way..
If i know that this would happen, I wont even want to start..
I should never have believe in love..
It is over now..
Why cant u change, while i can..
Hope u dont regret..

Why cant u believe in me..
I really just want to be with u for the rest of my life..
Is just that u dont believe

No comments:

Post a Comment