CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Went to meet my brothers again..
Zzz..
Went to church and find her, but she like dont even care..i'm like so fking auto liao lor..
Hais..
Went safra, lan pool..
Then she dua me.. I was so angry that i puch the pipe and the thing come out from the wall..
My hand skin tear..
Zzz..
But realise i must be more understanding...
Then chillll....



Please dont take it for granted, when i care abt u more..
Better start to cherish, or i will be gone before u know it..
Addiction will fade, so as everything else..
I dont know why is she treating me like this, is two different person when first met..
I'm not your ordinary boyfriend that always cry for u..
I can choose to care or dont..
And now i choose to care, so please dont destroy my promise towards you..
And i really want you.. Not playing with you..
Dont make me start playing.. Please this the only thing i want from you..

No comments:

Post a Comment