CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Everything i do, is a mistake..
Seriously i just want disappear from this world..
I just want to do things that i like..
Things that make me happy..
It had been a long time since i was really happy..
Is it because of the age?
Why when i grow older, i am getting more unhappiness than happiness??
I wish time would just turn back.. and make me remain as a child..
I dont my lifestyle at all..
Clubbing, pub, drinking, smoking, gangster, fighting, doing those stupid things
Just making me hate myself..



I wish that the case will charge me with provision..
So that i will repent with what seriously am i doing..
I seriously just feel disappointed with myself..



Is the end of the world in my mind..
Then you voice pull me back like a wake up call..
Because you make believe in myself
when nobody else can help..
Because you live, I live..
But now where you go? why you just left me like this?
Where are you when i need you now..??
Where??
Why must you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment