CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Lols.. I'm still here..
Zzz.. Police like to pend so much..
After 1month, my case still pending..
Today went to police station for nothing..

Went play pool with wei lun and hee kent at rc..
Then went to max tune with azinger, jesmond, jy, chinwee, terrance..
Hanxin and her friends were there too..
Play till 5 like that..
then bus-ed to parklane and carry to play max tune..
after that pool again..
went off at around 1030..
Saw adelaide in bus..
Lols..
Anyway, home sweet home..
Should i go for the club on monday??
and should i visit my primary school??
I think i should, i miss my pri.school friends and teachers..
Clubbing>? let see about that..
Trm going to bugis and sheesha..
Lols..
Pictures if taken then update trm barh..
I'm tired to writing.. nights

No comments:

Post a Comment