CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm super bored and lonely now..
So come here to cure my loneliness..
Haizz..
Went to Hwi house a few day ago..
Went i came down.. I saw charlene and kym jio they all..
Slack with them awhile..
and walk home-.-
Which is super far..............................

Today went west coast to meet chinwee and kent..
Cycle around and Zoom...
That all.
Kinda of lifeless..
I feel that something is lacking in my life again..
This feeling always make me feel irritated and unhappy..
I cant describe this Cb feeling to anyone..

Fk..
Alright,
Left in this fk house alone..
One person..
Zzz..
Wish that i can find somemore us dollars in my house:)
Trm meeting them again to cycle somewhere further..
Vivo i think???

I want go shopping soon..
Should i go butterfact????
I kinda of sick of clubbing..
I need ppl to accompany alr..
Feeling too lonely recently, and it 'aint GOOD!!
Sleepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppin Right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment